1 - 6 of 6 Posts

paharo45

I absolutely love castles! This is not something you think about when traveling to Greece but its a great gem

Tpebop

nothing much is left.like most " castles " on Rhodes just a pile of stones.

Reactions: dimi_pat

dimi_pat

nothing much is left.like most " castles " on Rhodes just a pile of stones.
that's sad to hear....do you still recommend visiting?

Tpebop

look on Youtube & you decide.

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few additional resources to look at with the Monolithos Castle in Rhodes:

Some of the best food spots in Rhodes, Greece

What do you guys think of these food places?

Is it easy to find parking in Rhodes Town?

I would love to rent a car while in Greece because I like exploring the outskirts of islands and having my own freedom. But I wonder if its worth bringing the car on the ferry because I hate spending my sweet vacation time looking for parking and driving around in circles. Is parking a nightmare?

Naturism on Rhodes

There is just one official naturist beach & that is in Faliraki.At the right hand end of Tsambika beach is a small naturist section.With care its possible so swim & sunbathe naked on other beaches.. I for example use the right hand end of the beach @ the Coralli Taverna.

Admiring the natural beauty of Rhodes

This is one of my favorite islands in Greece for sure, and I don't really think it gets enough credit!! Just look at this natural beauty! Does anyone have pictures of Rhodes that they would like to share? I would love to see them :)

beauty-rhodes-376x220.jpg

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter