1 - 2 of 2 Posts

xmelissaa

Reactions: k_tsoukalas

k_tsoukalas

Best ice cream spot in Sidari, Corfu!!

The best is Kelly's Ice House for sure! Its an ice cream place, they also offer other foods, such as pancakes, to enjoy. You might want to eat your food sitting on one of the tables outside so you can fully enjoy the beautiful weather!

Are taxis available at the Corfu airport late at night?

I don't have anyone to pick me up, and my flight lands at 11pm, are there taxis waiting in the stand?

Best museums in Paleokastritsa Corfu (in my opinion)

My first favourite is the Byzantine museum, Casa Parlante and then lastly the Archeological museum. Are there any others that you guys like?

Are there any good medical centres/hospitals in Corfu?

I like to stay ahead of things in case anyone gets sick. Does anyone know where I can get good medical attention in case anything bad happens (God forbid)

Palaia Peritheia is Corfus ghost town

This place used to be the richest village on the entire island on the entire island, but today there are only empty houses and churches left with no inhabitants. Super eery but great for a visit to see how people once lived. check it out!
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter