1 - 3 of 3 Posts

blopez34

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Tpebop

A very dangerous place to climb up to.Slippery stone steps & no guard rail.

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

A very dangerous place to climb up to.Slippery stone steps & no guard rail.
Thanks for the tip! I’ll wear sneakers if I go

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Naturism on Rhodes

There is just one official naturist beach & that is in Faliraki.At the right hand end of Tsambika beach is a small naturist section.With care its possible so swim & sunbathe naked on other beaches.. I for example use the right hand end of the beach @ the Coralli Taverna.

Do you recommend makris tichos beach in Rhodes?

Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies

Are there any good sports bars in Rhodes?

My friend is visiting Rhodes at the moment and I told him that this forum is a great place to ask niche questions! He's looking for a sports bar to watch the FIFA World Cup qualifiers next week, are there any good spots with big tvs that would most likely be showing the games?

Is it easy to find parking in Rhodes Town?

I would love to rent a car while in Greece because I like exploring the outskirts of islands and having my own freedom. But I wonder if its worth bringing the car on the ferry because I hate spending my sweet vacation time looking for parking and driving around in circles. Is parking a nightmare?
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter