1 - 1 of 1 Posts

auroracoor1

I love Annas blog :) check out her short description and tips on visiting the monastery with some great pictures. Oh how I love the look of old buildings

There was a recent earthquake in Kefalonia

Just so that any travelers are aware, there was an earthquake in Kefalonia last week so there might be a few aftershocks. Greece is known for earthquakes, so this is nothing new and many of the buildings are built to withstand earthquakes

Does anyone know if Mount Ainos is open?

I know that it was closed because of some fires but I'm not sure if its open again. Does anyone know?

What should I NOT do in Kefalonia?

Did anyone have any negative experiences that could help me out in understanding what I should avoid while visiting Kefalonia?? I know there's so many positives about the island, but I find it helpful to see the good and the bad :)

Be an eco tourist in Kefalonia!

Eco tourism is something that always intrigued me but I didn't know it was super possible in Greece, happy that this person shared some tips in this video

Here is a COVID update for visitors traveling to Kefalonia

Here is an update if anyone is interested :)

Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter