1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dpappas87

I would love to visit Petani beach one day! Have any of you been?? Watching these videos is almost the same thing as being there

Reactions: seleanor

seleanor

This beach has the bluest water :love:

k_tsoukalas

This beach looks absolutely stunning. Seems like that is a trend in Greece, but especially on Kefalonia.

kef_john68

This beach looks absolutely stunning. Seems like that is a trend in Greece, but especially on Kefalonia.
This does look like a great place! When I make it to Kefalonia I'll check it out...

Reactions: redsoxdw_

Be an eco tourist in Kefalonia!

Eco tourism is something that always intrigued me but I didn't know it was super possible in Greece, happy that this person shared some tips in this video

Visit the Monastery of the Holy Virgin, Lamia!

I love Annas blog :) check out her short description and tips on visiting the monastery with some great pictures. Oh how I love the look of old buildings

Here is a COVID update for visitors traveling to Kefalonia

Here is an update if anyone is interested :)

Are most of the tavernas open in Argostoli?

What is the state of things in Kefalonia? Are most of the restaurants and tavernas open? Thanks everyone!!

Does anyone know if Mount Ainos is open?

I know that it was closed because of some fires but I'm not sure if its open again. Does anyone know?
Share and discuss your Kefalonia photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter