1 - 4 of 4 Posts

ssherie_

I love taking my little cousins to see the changing of the gaurds in Athens, it's one of my favorite things to do in the city and the kids always get a kick out of it. Anyone else?

vouli.jpg

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
It is so cool and is a must see for anyone visiting Athens! Best angle for a photo is straight on, advice would be do not try to take a photo on the side angles, when we did that last the police told us to move! LOL

Reactions: ssherie_

ssherie_

It is so cool and is a must see for anyone visiting Athens! Best angle for a photo is straight on, advice would be do not try to take a photo on the side angles, when we did that last the police told us to move! LOL
Eeeek! That's good to know, thanks for the advice!!

k_tsoukalas

This is one of my favorite things to do in Athens. The straight on pictures are the best but you should go well in advance to make sure you claim a good spot where your view will be unobstructed.

Greek Social Sites

Hello All,

Any recommendations on the best native Greek sites to meet people from Greece?

Planning to go to Greece this summer and am interested to connect with some new people...

Thank You

Quiet vibes at Porto Rafti beach

Porto Rafti beach is one the best beaches near Athens. It's so relaxing and super close to the airport! If you find yourself wanting a quick getaway from the city, Porto Rafti is the place to be

Athens-Beach-720x405.jpg

Pictures of downtown Athens

I love downtown Athens!! Drop your pics below :)

vouli.jpg

Is Athens safe for teens to explore alone?

My kids speak decent Greek and I'm wondering if it's safe to let them leave the hotel and explore the city on their own. They're 16 years old. Do you have any advice?

What are some of the best young and trendy student hangouts in Athens?

I'm looking to make more friends in the city and get to know the younger crowd. Does anyone know where the more trendy spots are? Thanks!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter