1 - 4 of 4 Posts

xmelissaa

Hey everyone like I've mentioned in other forums my friends and I are taking a girls trip to Greece, and we really want to live it up. None of us have ever been and we're looking to have the most fun possible and that’s why we’re headed to Mykonos. Where are the best places to party?

k_tsoukalas

I vote for the area around (and in) Super Paradise Beach.

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
Super paradise is super popular! One of my friends has even seen a few celebrities there. When I first went the line to get in was so big that we couldn't even go. It's a must visit if you're looking to have a great time in Mykonos, just try and get some reservations or make some friends who work there or else you're going to be stuck outside.

Best instagram worthy spots in Mykonos?

Hi!! I'm trying to find the places in Mykonos with the best views and photoshoot opportunities. I love taking pictures when traveling, and I want to capture the beauty of Mykonos. Do you know of any churches, old buildings, or cliffs that are great for pictures? Here's an example of a photo I took on the mainland a while back. Thanks!

mainland.jpg

Do I have to love partying to go to Mykonos?

I know that Mykonos is known for its wild parties and excessive drinking… but I'm really a low-key traveler and I just want to visit an island with beautiful beaches and a great vibe. Is there anyway that I can have fun in Mykonos without getting hammered?

Can Mykonos be fun while social distancing?

Hey everyone, I am thinking of traveling to Mykonos this year but I know that the island is known for partying and bars aka a lot of people in close spaces. Is there still stuff to do in Mykonos while social distancing and staying covid friendly?

I love Mykonos…but I might need a day trip to rest from this partying

Don't get me wrong, I love Mykonos… but I think I'll want a bit of an escape. My friends and I have planned a trip for one week to celebrate our college reunion of 25 years but in my opinion we're far too old to be partying every night. Any advice for a great but relaxing day trip?

What's the best time to visit Mykonos?

Hey everyone! What are some of your Mykonos traveling experiences? When is the best time to go?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter