1 - 2 of 2 Posts

ssherie_

I'm traveling to Greece this summer and I'm wondering if there are any Greek holidays that fall during the summer months. It would be so nice to see some celebrations while I'm there :)

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Great question! The biggest Greek national holiday during the Summer is on August 15, the Panagia celebration, here is a good write up about this:

Best Greek music mix!

5 hours of some of the best Greek music! I play this in the background while I'm working or doing chores around the house, it's so great and really gives me kefi ahaha

Columbus, Ohio Greek festival in September!

Columbus is hosting a Greek festival in September! Check it out: https://rove.me/to/ohio/columbus-greek-festival
Hopefully all of the social distancing restrictions will be lifted by then and it will be safe to attend the festival as normal

How do Greeks greet each other?

What is the etiquette for greeting someone when you first meet them in Greece? I want to make sure to be as appropriate as possible

What are some Greek-American traditions

I’ve seen many posts about Greek traditions. But what are some Greek American ones? I’d love to hear your favorites!!

Greek Orthodox Saints Day Calendars

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter