1 - 4 of 4 Posts

auroracoor1

I've been to the Parthenon of course, and it was amazing! But what are some other amazing ancient sites that you recommend visiting?

Parthenon.png

greek_ggirl

I really liked visiting Knossos Archaeological Site in Crete! Crete has some of the most unique archeological sites in Greece because they were a part of the Minoan culture

Reactions: Hash

cf_fraiser

Delphi is my favorite! Look how nice it is

delphi-greece-768x509.jpg

Hash

I really liked visiting Knossos Archaeological Site in Crete! Crete has some of the most unique archeological sites in Greece because they were a part of the Minoan culture
Very nice it was visiting Knossos,
I don't know if they have a Greek night around there anymore....the acoustics were unbelievable!....I promoted Delos Excursions in Mykonos so I would recommend this...Go guided to learn about the Birth place of Apollo the god of light.... nice museum there too....a huge experience!....

What's your favorite airline to use to travel from the U.S. to Greece?

Im planning my tip to Greece now and I'd love to hear your experience about which airlines are better or worse. I find long trips super tiring so I want to make sure my experience is a good as possible. THanks

What are the most romantic things to do in Zakynthos?

I'd love to take my girlfriend on a trip there this summer but I want to make sure I have a stellar itinerary planned first

What are the best ways to practice my Greek online?

I've been in quarantine since someone at my work got covid so I'm trying to brush up on my Greek! My husband's family is Greek and I'm trying to connect with them a bit more and try to learn more Greek than just the basics. Any advice would be super helpful, efharisto!

How long does it take to travel from Athens to Thessaloniki?

Do you guys usually take a bus? drive? or fly? And how long does each of these methods take in your experience? I'm not sure if I trust google lol

What are the best UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Greece?

My goal is to visit as many world heritage sites as possible and I'm going to be going to Greece this year! What are your favorite sites in Greece?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter