1 - 2 of 2 Posts

dimi_pat

This is the one thing I haven't really checked out in Athens yet... any good places I should visit to look at some amazing art?

Reactions: ssherie_

ssherie_

This is the best guide for theaters and shows in Greece

A lot of locals use this website to find out when lives shows are happening in Athens! I highly recommend it (you can translate the page to English)

ATHENS AND EPIDAURUS FESTIVAL 2021

The Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus is regarded as the best-preserved ancient theatre in Greece and famous for its perfect acoustics. It was constructed in the late 4th century BC with a capacity of more than 12,000 spectators.
Audiences can also expect performances by the Greek National Opera, Eleftheria Arvanitaki, Lena Platonos among others.

How I miss my Mana mu Elllada for all the cultural events taking place all through the summer!One of my favourite all time singers Eleftheria Arvanitaki
🌻💕❤️❤️

Even the Athens airport is beautiful!

Gosh I love this place! When have you ever seen an airport with so much greenery and a view of the mountains!! Cheers, I'm just starting my vacation to Greece now and will be posting soooo many pictures :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 9.50.17 AM.png

Greece Launches Covid Free Badges at Restaurants, Bars

Please read comments....a very sensitive and inflammatory issue and I agree....at least it must also be in English language.... they have got this wrong.
Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter