1 - 5 of 5 Posts

nadellii

I always need to catch at least one museum on my way out of Greece. The history is just too rich! Where should I go to in Corfu?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few museums that I have heard about located on the island of Corfu, Greece (in no particular order):

- Acharavi Folklore Museum
- Byzantine Museum

There are some of the museums that I have heard of, can anyone else recommend any other good ones to visit?

k_tsoukalas

I love the museums in Greece! So much history and culture. Here are some options:

corfujan

Here are a few museums that I have heard about located on the island of Corfu, Greece (in no particular order):

- Byzantine Museum

There are some of the museums that I have heard of, can anyone else recommend any other good ones to visit?
I second this, I really enjoyed the Arachavi Folklore Museum and recommend it!

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Are taxis available at the Corfu airport late at night?

I don't have anyone to pick me up, and my flight lands at 11pm, are there taxis waiting in the stand?

Lake Korission is so underrated!

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

La Grotta beach has a beautiful rocky cliffside

Sand is overrated!! This seems way more fun to me than a sandy beach. It's natures diving board LOL

Are there any good medical centres/hospitals in Corfu?

I like to stay ahead of things in case anyone gets sick. Does anyone know where I can get good medical attention in case anything bad happens (God forbid)

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter