1 - 4 of 4 Posts

redsoxdw_

I would love to take my wife out for dancing! Are there any good spots in Corfu?

LetsBookTravel

I would love to take my wife out for dancing! Are there any good spots in Corfu?
Depends on which time of the year and what kind of music you like. Give us few tips :D

dimi_pat

LetsBookTravel

Do you have any advice for Greek music spots in the summer?
During summer the best is to enjoy your drink at a seaside bar-club. Like Swan Cocktail Bar (former Amaze)

Casa Parlante in Corfu

Casa Parlante is one of my favorite landmarks in Corfu! It's a recreation of a noble family’s home in the 19th century in Corfu. And I've never seen anything like it! The house has animatronic characters that you're actually able to interact with. It seems like a great place to take the kids, I really recommend it!

Corfu-Town-720x480.jpg

Best things to do in Liston Square

Is the best beach in Corfu Santa Barbara beach?

From the looks of it, Santa Barbara beach seems to be on the of the most popular and well-known beaches. Is it also the best? I'm looking for the clearest and bluest water on the island! What do you think?

santabarbara.jpg

Who built Mon Repos Palace in Corfu?

I was browsing potential sites to visit in Corfu and I notices that Mon Repos Palace has very different architecture from different buildings in the area and Greece in general. As you can see it has a point at the entrance which I've never seen before. Does anyone know why this is?

mon-repos-palace-corfu-720x480.jpg

Canal dAmour beach is the best beach in Corfu!

Just look at how peaceful and secluded this beach is! I went a while back while visiting a friend in Corfu and it was one of the best places on the island. I really recommend it!

Canal-DAmour-Beach-Corfu-720x480.jpeg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter