1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Hey everyone, I have three kids and they get a little bit fussy when we travel. My husband and I wanna go to Rhodes, but we're a bit concerned that there won't be much for them to do. Have any of you traveled with kids to Rhodes? What was it like? And where would you recommend that we take them?

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: voula_slat

k_tsoukalas

There are also a lot of beaches on Rhodes that you can visit with your family that might be worth a visit! Lindos Beach is one of the most popular on the island and it is organized, meaning there are some services associated with it. It's tough going to the beach with your family unless there's a bathroom, places to get a bite to eat, etc.

Reactions: voula_slat

voula_slat

I like taking the kids to the beach and to restaurants in smaller towns and villages. There's always a bunch of local kids running around and they're super safe. Here's a list of villages in Rhodes: https://www.greekboston.com/travel/villages-rhodes/

knicks_fan87

There’s an amazing waterpark in Faliriki that I really like to take my kids in Rhodes. I usually chill with my husband in the parents section, we get some drinks, and every now and then we go play with the kids in the water. But my kids are old enough to be in the water park alone. It's really great for a super hot day where you don't want to be out on excursions in the hot sun.

What are the spots for the best nightlife in Rhodes?

Hey again, I know I posted about wanting to know the most common places in Rhodes… But I could never go on vacation without experiencing some nightlife. After all, what visiting the spas be worth it if I didn't have a great time on a night out? That being said, where are your favorite spots on the island of Rhodes to go out at night?

Rhodes-1-720x576.jpg

What are the best places to take my kids in Rhodes

Hey everyone, I have three kids and they get a little bit fussy when we travel. My husband and I wanna go to Rhodes, but we're a bit concerned that there won't be much for them to do. Have any of you traveled with kids to Rhodes? What was it like? And where would you recommend that we take them?

What is the history of the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes?

I'm thinking of adding it to my list for my trip, but I don't really know the history behind it... has anyone visited?

Palace-of-the-Grandmaster-Rhodes-720x481.jpg

How can I connect with nature in Rhodes?

I've been wanting to connect with nature a bit more, especially when I'm traveling. Do any of you have advice on how I can experience nature in Rhodes? Is there anything that I can do with a guide? I don't really want to go hiking in the wilderness and get lost LOL

What is the difference between old Rhodes town and new Rhodes town?

Hey everyone, I am planning my trip to Rhodes, what are the differences between old town and the new town? Where is the best for tourist attractions and hotels? I love the look of the old town but what else does it have to offer?

Rhodes-Greece-720x479.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter