1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dubai_suzie

My family is pretty huge! We're 12 people altogether and would love to go somewhere that is safe and good for big families. The kids aren't too young, the youngest is 10 so they can don't have to be supervised very closely. I am looking for a hotel that has a pool and is preferably by the beach. In terms of activities, my family loves to eat and walk around plazas and sightsee...nothing too major or particular. Does anyone have any personal experience with traveling with a big family? Any hotel or airbnb recommendations would be great too.

You should visit Chania with your family. It is small, but picturesque town worth knowing. It is full of tasty food, wonderful harbor, old building, great architecture and more.

Reactions: francescool

francescool

You should visit Chania with your family. It is small, but picturesque town worth knowing. It is full of tasty food, wonderful harbor, old building, great architecture and more.
Chania is excellent. One of the best places on the island in my opinion.

k_tsoukalas

I have traveled to Crete (Chania area) with a big family and a lot of people. There are some nice hotels/resorts that are family friendly and there is A LOT to do.

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

What is the best spa in Greece?

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!

All about Sea Turtles (day) in Greece!🐢🐢 🐢

The biggest enemy of these beautiful creatures is the Humans!
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/05/23/all-about-sea-turtles-in-greece-on-world-turtles-day/🐢🐢

Covid mask rules relaxed for EU air travel!

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter