1 - 7 of 7 Posts

d_kakavouli

What station should I listen to while driving around Athens?? :) Any good Greek stations that play Greek top hits would be great

Reactions: Hash
Top hits would be on sfera, Athens dj, and rhythmos 949...

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis
MAD Radio (106.2) is the best!! They always play the top hits

Reactions: francescool
You're correct, but 90% of the songs on mad radio are English songs, not Greek.
I wish they played a few more Greek songs. I like to listen to a mix. I used to watch MAD TV when I would visit Greece and that's where I would listen to a few Greek hits

Hash

What station should I listen to while driving around Athens?? :) Any good Greek stations that play Greek top hits would be great
My all time favourite is Galaxy 92FM..... Have been listening to it for as long as I can remember....try it.... [Not Greek but for driving around!]>>>>>also try Derti 98.6 FM...you will be amazed!..... enjoy..

Last edited:
Reactions: kcixcy

kcixcy

My all time favourite is Galaxy 92FM..... Have been listening to it for as long as I can remember....try it.... [Not Greek but for driving around!]>>>>>also try Derti 98.6 FM...you will be amazed!..... enjoy..
Derti has the best laika tunes ahahaha I love it :)

Reward offered after beloved monk seal found killed in Greece.

Be careful, another heat wave is hitting Greece

Greece is super hot these days. This means that there is a higher chance of wild fires in very dry areas (some parts of north Athens are on fire right now) and chance for you to have heat exhaustion and sun disease. Please everyone stay hydrated on your vacations and keep a close eye on elderly and people with health problems! Stay in the shade and take many dips into the cool sea, enjoy!

Check out the full moon in Greece!

This was taken in Porto Rafti last night :) We finally got a good view by the beach

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.50 PM.png

Next 4 Weeks Crucial for Greek Tourism, Says Minister

When is low tide in Greece?

We were at the beach yesterday and the tide was pretty low (picture below). When is high tide and low tide? Thanks!!
Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.56 PM.png
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter