1 - 3 of 3 Posts

greek_ggirl

I was told that there is so much Italian influence in Rhodes! Where exactly can I see the influence? Are there any sites I can visit?

kcixcy

Mandraki harbour has some of the best Italian architecture! You have to go and explore that whole area

Tpebop

you must visit profit Iallias,Salakos & kolymbia villages

Hiking the seven springs gorge in Rhodes

Hiking at this gorge is one of the best things you can do in Rhodes! I highly suggest you visit if you're on the island and interested in nature and adventure

sevensprings.jpg

Where is the best place to go shopping in Rhodes?

I must admit that one of the best parts of traveling is going shopping!! Where are the best places to go to in Rhodes? And please don't recommend the very touristy areas, I'm looking for high quality and local Greek products. Thanks!

I live on Rhodes & will answer any questions

Have lived on Rhodes for 12 years

Post-covid holiday in Rhodes

Ever wondered what it was like to travel to Rhodes during covid? Look at this vlog

What are the best spots to check out the Italian architecture in Rhodes?

I was told that there is so much Italian influence in Rhodes! Where exactly can I see the influence? Are there any sites I can visit?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter