1 - 3 of 3 Posts

greggd12

Im looking to get more into Greek mythology....what are the most popular stories and what do you recommend reading? I wanna start off with something that will suck me in! Ive heard so much about Greek Myths but I never actually read any of them properly.

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
My personal Greek mythology favorite story is anything related to Hercules!

Reactions: nadellii

nadellii

Pandora’s box for sure!!

Some of the best places to visit in Greece if you love Greek mythology!

-Mount Olympus of course! You can hike to the top and see the excellent view
-The Parthenon! Tickets are pretty affordable and its one of the best sights in Athens. Just don't go when its super hot and sunny
-Delos Island! Delos is a Greek island and archaeological site in the Aegean Sea's Cyclades archipelago, near Mykonos
-Ithaca Island! Ithaca is the setting of one of the most famous myths of ancient Greece, the Odyssey.

Happy traveling!

Who was the royal family of Greece?

I had no idea that Greece had a royal family until I found out that prince Phillip was born in Corfu and did some googling...and im not even sure I understand how the British royal family connects to. the Greek royal family. Does anyone know why Greece even had a royal family in the first place? And what was their role in ruling the country?

What are the most popular Greek mythology stories?

Im looking to get more into Greek mythology....what are the most popular stories and what do you recommend reading? I wanna start off with something that will suck me in! Ive heard so much about Greek Myths but I never actually read any of them properly.

What are some good Greek mythology tattoos?

I feel like Greek mythology tattoos are so cool, and a great way to showcase my love for Greek mythology. Ive seen some great art over the years, but does anyone have ideas for what would look good as a tattoo?

The myth of Icarus and Daedalus, a myth we could all learn life lessons from

I always admired how Greek myths taught us so many lessons in life, enjoy :)

Share and discuss Greek mythology!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter