1 - 4 of 4 Posts

tomipark

My Greek husband and I are visiting Mykonos this summer and would love any tips about the best beaches to visit in Greece. I'm a sucker for soft white sand, and really really blue waters. And any place that has beach chairs in excellent service is a plus because I love to enjoy a nice cocktail by the water. Something with this vibe would be great:

mykonos.jpg

Reactions: dubai_suzie

k_tsoukalas

It depends what kind of experience you want. If you want to go to a popular beach that has sun loungers, bars, and entertaining while also being good for families, I recommend Paradise Beach. It can get busy though! The following is what it looks like when you manage to find a quiet corner. :)

Attachments

• paradise-beach-mykonos.jpg
    paradise-beach-mykonos.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: dubai_suzie
Yess Kapari Beach had amazing cabanas. My husband and I wanted to splurge because we went for our honeymoon and it was so romantic to lay in the shade right by the water. It's definitely very pricey but totally worth it if you ask me.

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
All the beaches in Mykonos are some of the best in the world!!!

Mykonos-1-720x480.jpeg

Why does Mykonos have windmills?

Are Mykonos' windmills still functioning? Or are they just there as beautiful relics of older times in Greece? Either way, they're absolutely amazing 😍

Where can I go horseback riding in Mykonos?

I love horseback riding while on vacation!! Where can I go in Mykonos? Are there any places where I can go on the beach?

How can I get to Filerimos Monastery?

Has anyone been to the monastery before? Is it difficult to get to?

Filerimos-Monastery-Rhodes-720x480.jpg

Have you been wine tasting in Mykonos?

Are there any good wineries in Mykonos where I can do wine tastings?

winetastingmykonos.jpg

Best instagram worthy spots in Mykonos?

Hi!! I'm trying to find the places in Mykonos with the best views and photoshoot opportunities. I love taking pictures when traveling, and I want to capture the beauty of Mykonos. Do you know of any churches, old buildings, or cliffs that are great for pictures? Here's an example of a photo I took on the mainland a while back. Thanks!

mainland.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter