1 - 3 of 3 Posts

ssherie_

The Egnatia Quarter looks amazing! (My friend took this pic while she was there). I'm planning on visiting when I'm in Thessaloniki...and I'm wondering what else can I do in the area?

Egnatia-Neighborhood-Thessaloniki-720x480.jpg

nik_ma

Egnatia avenue has fashion boutiques, shoe shops and bakeries where you can buy snacks and coffee.

Reactions: greggd12

greggd12

Lefkos pirgos (the white tower) is just down the street! The area is good for browsing and shopping around and it's right on the water

The significance of the Cathedral Church of Agia Sophia of Thessalonica

What is the religous significance of this church? I would love to visit but I don't know enough about it, thanks!

How long does it take to climb up to Meteora?

I'm planning on taking a day trip from Thessaloniki to Meteora but I'm scared I'm going to be exhausted for the drive back. How long does it take to walk up?

Meteora-720x478.jpg

What should I do in Aristotelis square?

What are your travel tips for Aristotelis square in Thessaloniki?

Paintings at the Agios Nikolaos Organos Church!

This is a church that everyone should visit when going to Thessaloniki! The paintings are absolutely beautiful and some of them date back from the 1300's which is what makes the church so unique. Has anyone been?

The beautiful Agia Triada Beach in Thessaloniki

Agia Triada Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Thessaloniki but I haven't been yet. I don't usually think of beaches when I think of Thessaloniki but judging by this picture it's a must see! What are your thoughts?

agiatriada.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter