1 - 5 of 5 Posts

nadellii

Ive heard this village is really nice to visit! But what can I do there?

Reactions: Hash

Hash

Ive heard this village is really nice to visit! But what can I do there?
I just read this, Ornos is very beautiful,and built up during the previous years, lovely restaurants, beach bars, water sports, fabulous walking area towards Kivotos Hotel, also near Santa Marina, you can take the fishing boat and do some beach hopping to Platis Yalos, Paradise beach, Super Paradise beach, Agrari beach..... you can do some walking to Agios Ioannis and those spectacular views, truly breathtaking..... let us know what you think?..... Please post some pictures, this time of the year there will be some beautiful Yachts!

Reactions: paharo45

paharo45

I just read this, Ornos is very beautiful,and built up during the previous years, lovely restaurants, beach bars, water sports, fabulous walking area towards Kivotos Hotel, also near Santa Marina, you can take the fishing boat and do some beach hopping to Platis Yalos, Paradise beach, Super Paradise beach, Agrari beach..... you can do some walking to Agios Ioannis and those spectacular views, truly breathtaking..... let us know what you think?..... Please post some pictures, this time of the year there will be some beautiful Yachts!
Kivotos hotel looks amazing!! Thanks for the advice :)

Hash

Kivotos hotel looks amazing!! Thanks for the advice :)
Very nice indeed,was offered a position to work with them,I declined......I enjoyed my Mykonos my way!🤗.... Kivotos has a very beautiful Yacht called
"Prince de Neufchatel”..... Elegant and stylish as one would expect!

k_tsoukalas

I found an article you might find interesting:

Valeron and Live Band at the Light House in Mykonos ❤️

Valeron and Band Live at the Light House in Mykonos!
This is was where we stopped for snacks and refreshments before continuing the Jeep Safari.Enjoy Mykonos, better than any travel videos!❤️❤️👌👌

Check out these traditional wedding dancers in Mykonos!

Now this is what I call a wedding! I wish I had an invite LOL

Kalafatis beach is my favorite beach on the island! Whats yours?

This beach is stunning! What is your favorite?
kalafatis-beach-mykonos-720x480.jpg

Mykonos live Webcam.... Enjoy!❤️

Just behind the windmills is where I parked my car every morning before walking down the hill to Little Venice to the Delos Port!❤️❤️

Panagia Paraportiani is one of the most beautiful churches in Mykonos!

Just look at how stunning this little church is!! I love the white and rustic look of it. Although the church is not open for visitors to enter, it is worth a trip to visit and admire the architecture. Its one of the most photographed churches in the world!!

Mykonos-Church-720x477.jpg
Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter