1 - 2 of 2 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

All I know is that there is a really great Canal d'Amor aka the canal of love! Couples and sweethears carve their name in the canal which is so sweet. But what else can I do here?

Sidari-Corfu-720x540.jpeg

Reactions: blopez34

blopez34

Mouse island is only a five minute boat ride from Corfu!

Mouse Island (Pontikonisi) is only a five-minute boat ride away from Corfu is amazing!! It is said have the remains of Odysseus’s ship after Poseidon turned it to stone. The beaches are stunning and there is a great view of Kanoni across the water. There is also a Byzantine chapel of Pantokrator and may have served as the inspiration for the famous painting Isle of the Dead.

Visit the best restaurants in Corfu, Greece

These are for sure some of the best restaurants in Corfu, in no particular order of course!

Oinos kai Geuseis
Anthos
The Venetian Well
La Tavolda Calda
Taverna Diporto

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg

Best museums in Paleokastritsa Corfu (in my opinion)

My first favourite is the Byzantine museum, Casa Parlante and then lastly the Archeological museum. Are there any others that you guys like?
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter