1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to visit more places, and expand my trips to Greece beyond my falimies village lol. I’ve heard a lot about the Ladadika, but does it live up to the hype? What’s really there and is it worth visiting?

Thessaloniki-720x477.jpg

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

There’s definitely a lot of hype, I remember always hearing about the Laladika in old Greek songs. I think the Laladika used to be a pretty popular rebetika district, with a lot of great music and partying. According to my cousins, it’s not really like that anymore :(

Reactions: voula_slat

voula_slat

The Laladika district has some of the best shopping I've done in Greece!

Never been to Thessaloniki. Where to start?

I've been to Greece several times but I have never been to Thessaloniki. What are some of the main sites to see here, and what do you all recommend doing?

What is the best way to experience the history of Thessaloniki?

Hi!! My friends and I are pretty into the history of Greece, andd want to see it up close and persnoal. We’re planning to go to Athens as well, but we want to see what historical stuff Thessaloniki has to offer. Any tips?

Thessaloniki or Athens? Which city is better for nightlife?

Hi guys!! Like i’ve said before, I want to travel to Greece with some girlfriends, and we’re looking to experience some of the best nightlife that Greece has to offer. Would you all recommend Athens or Thessaloniki for nightlife? and Why?

What can I do in the Ladadika district?

Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to visit more places, and expand my trips to Greece beyond my falimies village lol. I’ve heard a lot about the Ladadika, but does it live up to the hype? What’s really there and is it worth visiting?

Thessaloniki-720x477.jpg

What are the cultural influences of Thessaloniki?

Thessaloniki seems to be culturally (and architecturally) different than some of the other places I've been to in Greece...does anyone know about the cultural influences in Thessaloniki? Was it maybe a prominent part of the Byzantine empire?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter