1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Will I have to break the bank to go swimming at a private beach in Santorini?

Reactions: Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I have never heard about private beaches in Santorini, but there are so many amazing ones for sure:

Lotjeurope

Price of sunbeds varies. Some it is just have a drink of the beach bar and beds are for free. We paid 3 euro per bed, 7 for a set or 10 for a set. Most expensive ones we have seen were on Ios, 50 euro for a hanging sunbed in a cool club.

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

kosta_karapinotis

Price of sunbeds varies. Some it is just have a drink of the beach bar and beds are for free. We paid 3 euro per bed, 7 for a set or 10 for a set. Most expensive ones we have seen were on Ios, 50 euro for a hanging sunbed in a cool club.
50 euros is a huge splurge!! wow I've never seen sunbeds so expensive

Hash

50 euros is a huge splurge!! wow I've never seen sunbeds so expensive
Just browsing through... Kalley Mera Kalllo Mina....In Mykonos at Nammos in Psarou beach...€200 For 2 sunbeds and umbrella.☂️......And here's the good part....'if they have or will let you have them....It is Mykonou...😂😂

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Just browsing through... Kalley Mera Kalllo Mina....In Mykonos at Nammos in Psarou beach...€200 For 2 sunbeds and umbrella.☂️......And here's the good part....'if they have or will let you have them....It is Mykonou...😂😂
That's CRAZZYYY wow

Lotjeurope

Even if .... I wouldnt spend it on a sunbed. Really Mykonos is too expensive.

Reactions: cf_fraiser

Hash

Even if .... I wouldnt spend it on a sunbed. Really Mykonos is too expensive.
People who go there spray Moët and Veuve Clicqot for partying and fun time so the loose change for a few sunbeds is not even a side issue!😂😂😂

Reactions: greek_ggirl

k_tsoukalas

I would think it depends on the time of year. Prices might be lower in May and October in the off peak times of the tourist season? What I like about these private beaches is that I don't have to bring any of my own things, like chairs or towels and blankets. I tend to travel pretty light. I have no idea what they cost on Santorini because I have never been to them on this island, but I have enjoyed them in other parts of Greece. I find that my friends and family members who don't like sitting in the sun for hours don't really enjoy the private beaches.

Holistic cooking experience in Santorini

I love this concept! Learning about Santorini through food is excellent :) You can get a group of people and eat a private dinner cooked specialized by a chef. Its a full gastronomical experience. I would love to experience it one day

Eco tourism is a huge need in Santorini

I would love to see some more eco tourism in Santorini! If anyone has any advice on more sustainable tourism places to go to on the island please let me know

Santorini tips for first timers

When are the busiest times at the ferry port in Santorini?

When is the busiest time at Fira? I would love to arrive with the ferry at a time when its less busy

These are the best volcanic beaches in Santorini!!

Volcanic beaches are unique because their soil and sand composition is from volcanic and ash from minerals left over from the Minoan eruption from 3,600 years ago. The explosion was as strong as 40 atomic bombs and produced 40 foot tsunamis. Some of the best beaches that we were blessed with after this explosion are Kamari, Monolithos, Perissa and the Read Beach of course. This is a wonderful picture of Perissa beach :)

Perissa-Beach-720x480.jpg
Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter