1 - 6 of 6 Posts

acamp7

What is Paradise Village in Rhodes? And what can I do there? My cousin said that I have to go once I visit Rhodes. It looks beautiful:

paradies village.jpg

tomipark

I've never walked around the village too much, I've only been to the beach in Paradise Village. This beach is 10 km long and runs from Kremasti to Theologos. The beach is organized and sandy making it an ideal spot to relax for the day. If you’re into water sports, you will want to check out the water sports facilities.

cf_fraiser

The area is good for shopping and dining, and there's a beach close by. It's pretty touristy and you can find a lot of souvenir shops

Tpebop

Tpebop

Paradise Village is a hotel near the village of Koskinou on Rhodes. The photo is one of the squares in Rhodes Old Town .

Reactions: francescool

k_tsoukalas

It's one of those great places in Greece for walking and enjoying the day. There are shops, restaurants, and a nearby beach. I recommend it!

Another earthquake hits waters near the island of Rhodes

Another earthquake hit the waters near island of Rhodes this week, it was pretty small and there aren't any damages or losses on the island itself. Many of the islands suffer pretty frequent earthquakes because of their proximity to volcanic and tectonic plates. The island is prepared for this and takes many precautionary measures. The earthquake was 4.5 magnitude which would usually cause slight damage to buildings but gladly it was in the water.

My favorite villages to visit in Rhodes

Rhodes has some of the most beautiful villages from any of the Dodecanese islands in my opinion. I love to roam around, take pictures and stumble upon quaint restaurants with amazing locals. This is just my personal list, and of course I'm sure there are many more villages that are equally, if not more beautiful.

1. Lindos
2. Faliraki
3. Theologos
4. Rhodes Town

Welcome to Pefkos, Rhodes

Pefkos is an absolutely amazing destination to go to on the island! It has a great beach and wonderful restaurants and coffee shops in the area. The beach is not overcrowded and I personally think its a great place to go with family and kids. There aren't too many organized activities on the beach but it is great for swimming. Here is a great areal view of the beach.

Take a day trip to Symi island from Rhodes

Taking a day trip is the easiest way to see many of the islands in Greece. Symi is a pretty small island, so I don't recommend spending many days there. What you can do is take a short ferry to the island and spend it walking around, exploring and heading to the beach. If you're lucky, you'll be able to check out the annual music festival which features artists from around Greece.

We had snow last night on Rhodes

Most of the island had the snow.Even on coastal areas like faliraki & afandou. The 1st time in 35 years
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter