1 - 4 of 4 Posts

dubai_suzie

Where is the best place to go on hikes? I would want to do a few at least without having to go too far

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
There are many options and places to for a good hike in Greece. On the islands and on the mainland there are many types of scenery options from hiking on the beach, small mountain or even in the woods.

Here are some options of different places that you could hike in Greece:

IMG_6612-e1566590515374-720x960.jpeg

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Samaria Gorge in Crete is one of the top hikes for sure!

k_tsoukalas

Samaria Gorge in Crete is one of the top hikes for sure!
This is an amazing hike and very memorable. I highly recommend it. Read up on it so that you can determine if this is something you want to do. Much of it is downhill and it can be tough on the knees, and it is also pretty long. It's fabulous and worth it, though, especially for the views.

Greece returns to ‘normal’ Easter tourism after two years pandemic hiatus!

What is the best Greek island for a bachelor party?

Some of my buddies and I are considering going to Greece for my friend's bachelor party, but we're not really sure what the best island would be. We're not super young, most of us are in our mid 30s so we're not very interested in going clubbing every single night. Something relaxing would be great, with a pretty decent night life that is not too crazy, again. Do you have any advice?

How expensive is it to travel around the Ionian islands by boat?

Chartering a boat to travel around the Greek Islands is something that I've always wanted to do but that I always assumed wasn't feasible. Has anyone done this with a big group and found that it's a little bit cheaper? Are there any packages or any tips that you recommend for going around the island that would make this a little bit cheaper?

Greek tourism industry bounces back despite Europe's cost of living crisis.

They are already discussing to increase the hotel rates by at least 25%!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter