1 - 3 of 3 Posts

dubai_suzie

Where is the best place to go on hikes? I would want to do a few at least without having to go too far

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
There are many options and places to for a good hike in Greece. On the islands and on the mainland there are many types of scenery options from hiking on the beach, small mountain or even in the woods.

Here are some options of different places that you could hike in Greece:

IMG_6612-e1566590515374-720x960.jpeg

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Samaria Gorge in Crete is one of the top hikes for sure!

Greek Economy:This is phenomenal growth!

Greek PM assures Acropolis Rally is here to stay!

One of the oldest classic event which should be preserved into eternity,I was born in Nairobi Kenya,we had the East African Safari Rally with some extremely tough driving conditions...

Best Greek summer pop playlist!

Summer isn't over (for some)! Im still playing these tunes far into October while I hit the beach on the weekends 😎

Up to 50% Off on Last Minute cruises in Greece!

An offer not to miss.... Galileo was always docked at Mykonos, She is one of the beautiful Yachts I have seen....Had I been there I would most certainly take up this offer....At this of the year one can negotiate too!👌❤️
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter