1 - 2 of 2 Posts

greek_ggirl

What are you all serving up for Easter this year? I need to plan a full menu and I'd like some advice

nadellii

You definitkely need lamb, potatoes, greek salad, maybe some sort of other meat like keftedes or chicken and a bunch of appetizers like spanakopita, tiropita, dolmadakia, and meze

Is olive tapenade just blended olives?

How do I make olive tapenade? Do I just put olives in a blender?

tapenade.jpg

Does anyone know how to make trigona Thessalonikis?

I love these tasty triangles! Does anyone have an authentic family recipe they'd be willing to share with a desperate user? I'd be so appreciative

Trigona-Thessalonikis-720x480.jpg

Recipe for Greek homemade pasta?

Is there a reicpe for Greek style homemade pasta? I've only ever heard of Italian ones, but if there is I would love to try it out! Nothing better than homemade pasta

homemadepasta.jpg

What is the best type of Greek salad?

Do you guys like horiatiki? maroulosalata? domatosalata? dakos? My personal favorite is horiatiki with a big slab of feta on top!

IMG_6036.jpg

Can I make gluten free pastitsio?

Are there any recipes for gluten free pastitsio? My daughter is gluten free but she still wants to enjoy pastitsio

gluten-free-pastitsio-720x481.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter