1 - 4 of 4 Posts

seleanor

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!

k_tsoukalas

I am a total spa lover!! I love going to a spa to unwind and relax while on vacation and treating myself to a complete spa experience. I am debating on where to go in Greece this year and I would love to see some great spa locations, preferably a hotel with a spa attached so it is most convenient (I don't like to rent a car). Does anyone have recommendations and personal experiences at a great Greek spa? I am looking to get a massage and perhaps sit in a sauna and jacuzzi. Extra services are a bonus!
Where in Greece will you be? There are a lot of Hammam places in Athens but I have never tried any of them. They look amazing, though. There are also some spa hotels all over Greece. It depends where you are going!

StefanosV

Here you can find a list of hundreds of hotels with spa in Greece and a lot of information about each spa. This is a hotel search engine with advanced category filters and spa is one of them, so it must be very interesting to spa lovers.
https://www.travelmyth.com/Greece/Hotels/spa

DanMichellB

Thanks for sharing the list of the best spas. I will be visiting a hotel in the Khalkidhiki region of Greece in a month, and I hope to find a good spa there. Some say there are places with healing waters, and I really hope to find them. My skin has been feeling not so well lately, and I hope this trip will help me improve that.
It’s been a tough year, and only procedures from https://onsitemedspa.com/services/ helped me to stay more or less good-looking. It’s hard to stay a fine-looking woman when you’re in your 40s. I don’t want to grow old too soon, and I’m ready to pay for it.

Last edited:

Is this a weird itinerary?

I am going to be in Greece about a month this summer and I keep changing my mind about what I will be doing while in the country. This is my itinerary and I am trying to figure out if I can pull it off without things being stressful. Every single thing on the list exists because I have people to visit. Santorini is on the list because of a wedding... I want to try to do all of it but I am not sure about the Santorini piece of it... but since it is a wedding I think I should just make it work.

Anyway, the destinations are: Athens (I have A LOT of people to visit, I will need like two total weeks here), Corinth (one person to visit), Kythira (no one to visit, I just want to go), Santorini (the wedding).

Is this too disjointed? Appreciate your thoughts.

Spending a Month in Greece Next Year for Wedding

I am spending about a month in Greece next year. I am planning to visit Tilos (a possibility for my bachelor party) and the wedding itself will be a little bit after that in Athens with my family. After that, the new wife and I wanted to stay for a couple more weeks. Where should we go? I don't mind doing something cliche, like go to Santorini, as long as it is fun and not super crowded. We like crowds and nightlife but don't want to be overwhelmed.

Do you guys have any advice on where we should go? Some family may join us for part of it ... I don't think we can stop them haha.

Greece wins "Best Tourism Destination for 2023" title at Grand Travel Awards!

What other places are near Delphi?

It is likely I will be spending time in Delphi this year - I want to see the site of the Oracle. Athens is my starting point and I was thinking, what else is there in the Delphi area, or within driving distance? I have seen very little of mainland Greece. Also on that trip I want to visit Marathon and Olympia - does it make sense? Delphi is a must-see for this time, but I could let the other two places go if I need to.

What to do in Kythira?

I am trying to find some interesting places in Greece to visit. I see that Kythira is close to the Peloponnese, and I am intrigued and might want to visit. I am trying to figure out some things to do there so I can determine how long to stay. Here are some possibilities, but please chime in with suggestions:

* Visit some of the galleries on the island. I heard there are a lot of artists here?
* Go to the beach - I hear there are some gorgeous beaches.
* Would love to visit museums, archaeological sites, that kind of thing. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow Worldwide Greeks:
Facebook Twitter Instagram
TikTok Pinterest YouTube