1 - 4 of 4 Posts

nadellii

I would love to check out the area, I've heard so much about Sounio and the lovely views. My friend stayed at the Grecotel hotel and Ive heard the best things about the location

Reactions: efhernandez_

ellinasgolfer0320

Go to Palaio Faliro and follow Posidonos (the main road next to the sea) to Sounio. You could also take a bus on Posidonos.

Reactions: efhernandez_

efhernandez_

There is a 2 hour ktel (bus) if you want to go that way

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
I have driven several times from Athens to Sounio, takes about 90 minutes or so and is a great drive (if you have rented a car), otherwise bus would be the way to go! 🇬🇷

Workout classes in Athens!

My cousin recommended these for me for anyone who is interested....I am not one to workout on vacation though LOL

Pictures from my trip to Athens

I love this city!!! My favorite parts were admiring all of the architecture and the history :) share any pics you have, I would love to see where you all went on your trip

Syntagma-Square.jpg

Is there any update on the wildfires near Athens?

Have any of you spoken to any people near Athens? How is the situation now? What is the aftermath? I am keeping everyone in my thoughts

Athens Marathon Event Opens September 1

Share and discuss your Athens photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter