1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Hey everyone, can someone explain the differences between an ancient Greek god and an ancient Greek demigod? My son has been getting super into Greek mythology, and I want to be able to understand what the heck he's saying.

k_tsoukalas

A demigod is half god and half man, like Hercules was the son of Zeus, a god, and a mortal.

Reactions: dimi_pat

dimi_pat

Sure! The difference is pretty simple, basically a demigod is someone who is the offspring between a God and a normal person. These people sometimes have the powers of a God will also the ability to be human.

What was Paris from the Trojan War like?

I recently checked out a movie on Netflix about the Trojan war and I'm trying to learn more about Paris. Does anyone have more info about what he was really like? I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject.

What is the difference between an ancient Greek god and a demigod?

Hey everyone, can someone explain the differences between an ancient Greek god and an ancient Greek demigod? My son has been getting super into Greek mythology, and I want to be able to understand what the heck he's saying.

Which book is better by Homer, Iliad or Odyssey?

Growing up, I had to read both the Odyssey and Iliad by Homer in high school. A few years ago I read both again and was entertained again (it has been so many years that I forgot the whole story). I am torn but tend to lean more to liking the Odyssey a bit more.

Which story do you like more by Homer the Odyssey or Iliad?

What are the best mythological Greek names?

Kind of a funny question, but i'm adopting a dog this year and I really want to name him after a powerful Greek god. Any ideas?

What are some unknown ancient Greek gods and goddesses?

Hi guys my daughter is doing a school project and I was wondering if any of you know of any lesser known or perhaps older ancient Greek gods and goddesses? I would really appreciate any help or links that you may have. Thanks!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek mythology!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter