1 - 3 of 3 Posts

paharo45

So many of my Greek friends have been telling me that Greek salad is not supposed to have lettuce in it. Is that true? Can someone give me the traditional recipe?

tomipark

The traditional Greek salad definitely doesn't have lettuce! That is the Americanized version (and the dressing is so bad). Traditional Greek salad is made with tomatoes, feta, peppers, olives, onions, oregano, salt and olive oil.

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member

What are some Greek Easter desserts?

What do you usually serve for desserts at Greek Easter? I'm invited to a socially distanced Greek Easter gathering but I've never been to an easter party before, and I want to bring a dessert. Thanks

How do I make kokoretsi?

Hey everyone! I love kokoretsi but i've never attempted it before. Since Easter is coming up, does anyone have advice on how to clean, prepare and cook kokoretsi?

Using-Meat-in-Greek-Cooking.jpg

Best kadaifi recipe?

Hey! Does anyone have any really good kadaifi recipe? Thanks :)

kataifi.jpg

How can I replicate the Greek taverna grilled pork chop at home?

One of my favorite dishes to order at the taverna is the pork chop, but I can never seem to replicate this beauty at home. Someone please help!!

brizola.jpg

What are your favorite lenten recipes?

Im trying out fasting this year, and I love to make kolokithokeftedes (zucchini fritters) but I need some more inspirationion. What are your go-to lenten dishes?

kolokitho.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter