1 - 6 of 6 Posts

nm1999

Is it windier and colder at night in Corfu? And what is the weather like these days...I know that climate change is making the weather wonky all over the world.

corfujan

From what I understand it's cooler than say, the island of Crete, but it's still warm this time of year. Perfect beach weather!

Reactions: kosta_karapinotis

kosta_karapinotis

From what I understand it's cooler than say, the island of Crete, but it's still warm this time of year. Perfect beach weather!
The islands are always a bit cooler than the mainland I think, i'm not sure about the weather in relation to Crete though

corfujan

Crete is further south, so it can get pretty hot. I find the temperature on Corfu to be perfect!

Reactions: francescool

francescool

Crete is further south, so it can get pretty hot. I find the temperature on Corfu to be perfect!
Also the higher elevation you are on a specific island can make things a bit hotter!! Crete is definitely too hot for me sometimes

k_tsoukalas

Also the higher elevation you are on a specific island can make things a bit hotter!! Crete is definitely too hot for me sometimes
For sure, it depends the time of year.

Pictures of the best scenery in Corfu

These are my favorite pics of the island!! Where are your spots for the best scenery?

Corfu-2-720x478.jpg

angelokastro-castle-corfu-720x477.jpg

Lake Korission is so underrated!

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

Has anyone been to Nissaki beach? Its the best!

I love this beach so much! Its one of the most underrated beaches in Corfu in my opinion!

Nissaki-Beach-720x480.jpg

Best ice cream spot in Sidari, Corfu!!

The best is Kelly's Ice House for sure! Its an ice cream place, they also offer other foods, such as pancakes, to enjoy. You might want to eat your food sitting on one of the tables outside so you can fully enjoy the beautiful weather!
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter