1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Do you have any recommendations? I'm looking to do something adventurous :)

Have you considered taking a day trip to Mount Olympus? It's definitely an adventure and a historical hike that you won't forget

The Ladadika district for sure!! It's one of my favorite places to go to and is super famous

Does anyone know if the annual festivals in Thessaloniki will be happening this year?

I always look forward to festivals like the Thessaloniki International Fair, the Thessaloniki International Film Festival and the International Book Fair. Does anyone know if they'll be happening this year?

What types of things can I see at the Ataturk museum in Thessaloniki?

Does anyone know what type of artifacts are on display at the Ataturk museum? My friend from Thessaloniki said that I have to visit

ataturk museum.jpeg

How long does it take to climb up to Meteora?

I'm planning on taking a day trip from Thessaloniki to Meteora but I'm scared I'm going to be exhausted for the drive back. How long does it take to walk up?

Meteora-720x478.jpg

Paintings at the Agios Nikolaos Organos Church!

This is a church that everyone should visit when going to Thessaloniki! The paintings are absolutely beautiful and some of them date back from the 1300's which is what makes the church so unique. Has anyone been?

The significance of the Cathedral Church of Agia Sophia of Thessalonica

What is the religous significance of this church? I would love to visit but I don't know enough about it, thanks!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter