1 - 3 of 3 Posts

d_kakavouli

Look at how beautiful this area is. When visiting Kassiopi, I recommend that you visit Kassiopi Tower, Old Perithia, and Kalamionas Beach.

Kassiopi-Corfu-720x480.jpeg

Reactions: dimi_pat

dimi_pat

Kassiopi tower is a must visit for sure. One of the best historical landmarks if that’s what you’re into

k_tsoukalas

Look at how beautiful this area is. When visiting Kassiopi, I recommend that you visit Kassiopi Tower, Old Perithia, and Kalamionas Beach.

View attachment 464

This is a seriously gorgeous place! Look at how crystalline the water is!

Are there any good medical centres/hospitals in Corfu?

I like to stay ahead of things in case anyone gets sick. Does anyone know where I can get good medical attention in case anything bad happens (God forbid)

Did you know about Corfus traditional carnival?

The carnival in Corfu happens on the three Sundays leading up to Lent. The holiday starts on the Sunday of the Prodigal Son, which will be Sunday, February 20 in 2022! Start making your travel plans now! You can check out the carnival in Corfu City in either Liston or Spianada squares. Locals walk around in aristocratic costumes and there are great games for kids!! I highly recommend checking out!

Visit the best restaurants in Corfu, Greece

These are for sure some of the best restaurants in Corfu, in no particular order of course!

Oinos kai Geuseis
Anthos
The Venetian Well
La Tavolda Calda
Taverna Diporto

Corfus weather during the summer months

This is what you will expect from the climate in Corfu during the summer months! Great weather

June​

• Temperature: 61.5° F (16.4° C) – 82.4° F (28° C)
• Precipitation: 14.1 mm
• Climate: 4.9 days of rain on average, 324.2 hours of sunshine, water temperature 69.8° C (21° C), warm/hot, muggy, 95% clear
• Humidity: 63.4%

July​

• Temperature: 65.1° F (18.4° C) – 87.6° F (30.9° C)
• Precipitation: 9.2 mm
• Climate: 2.3 days of rain on average, 364.5 hours of sunshine, water temperature 73.4° F (23° C), hot, muggy, 95% clear, beach/pool score 8.6
• Humidity: 60%

August​

• Temperature: 65.8° F (18.8° C) – 88.3° F (31.3° C)
• Precipitation: 19 mm
• Climate: 3.4 days of rain on average, 332.8 hours of sunshine. Water temperature 75.2° F (24° C), hot, 57% muggy, clear, beach/pool score 8.6
• Humidity: 62.2%

Lake Korission is so underrated!

When people think of Greece they think of beaches but there are so many beautiful lakes, lagoons and rivers! This is a beautiful lake to visit in Corfu if you're looking for some unique nature

Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter