1 - 4 of 4 Posts

tomipark

I'm sure there's much more to Mykonos than picturesque houses and beach clubs. What are some traditional foods that I have to try while I'm there?

axariotisxy

One of the best foods from Mykonos is kopanisti!! It's a spicy cheese dip, that's served with other dishes mezze style. It's made from this type of cheese and mixed in with spices/peppers.

kopanisti-mykonou-greek-cheese-900x643.jpg

acamp7

Louza is soooo good. It's a piece of dried pork that is ‘fired’ under the sun in the early winter, and then seasoned with salt, pepper, and other spices.

k_tsoukalas

Besides the suggestions mentioned above, I would also try the fresh seafood. It's so abundant, and you can easily find it in a local restaurant.

We want to party in Mykonos but we don’t know where to go

Hey everyone like I've mentioned in other forums my friends and I are taking a girls trip to Greece, and we really want to live it up. None of us have ever been and we're looking to have the most fun possible and that’s why we’re headed to Mykonos. Where are the best places to party?

I only have 24 hours in Mykonos! What should I do?

I'm traveling on a budget this summer, but I thought Mykonos is a must see especially since I'm single and in my 20s. I only have 24 hours to see this beautiful island, what do you all recommend?

Can Mykonos be fun while social distancing?

Hey everyone, I am thinking of traveling to Mykonos this year but I know that the island is known for partying and bars aka a lot of people in close spaces. Is there still stuff to do in Mykonos while social distancing and staying covid friendly?

What's the best time to visit Mykonos?

Hey everyone! What are some of your Mykonos traveling experiences? When is the best time to go?

What traditional Mykonos dishes should I try?

I'm sure there's much more to Mykonos than picturesque houses and beach clubs. What are some traditional foods that I have to try while I'm there?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter