1 - 13 of 13 Posts

kosta_karapinotis

Now that summer is basically over...when is everyone planning to go to Greece again? Is anyone planning to visit for Christmas or Easter??

Reactions: Hash

ellinasgolfer0320

I'll definitely be there next June for a bit...

Reactions: nm1999

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Our vote is nice and long Summer 2022 trip to Greece! 🇬🇷🇬🇷

Reactions: Vangelis and nm1999

Jerry s

July next year...

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

I'm thinking of going in April/May to see what Greece is like during the off season

Vangelis

I'm fully vaccinated, have a current passport, all ready to go for 3 months (fully paid coz I haven't used up my leave over the past 2 years), just waiting for Australian international borders to open. I'm hoping I can buy tickets late this year or early next year. I can't wait to spend time in Athens again and go and visit some islands. Also planning to fly to Paris for about a week. Hopefully it will become reality and not stay a dream...

Jerry s

I'm fully vaccinated, have a current passport, all ready to go for 3 months (fully paid coz I haven't used up my leave over the past 2 years), just waiting for Australian international borders to open. I'm hoping I can buy tickets late this year or early next year. I can't wait to spend time in Athens again and go and visit some islands. Also planning to fly to Paris for about a week. Hopefully it will become reality and not stay a dream...
I'm fully vaccinated as well and live in AU, partially locked down at the moment.
I'm hoping to travel to Europe next July but I'm not booking flights until very close to the time I will fly out . Even pre Covid I never book far ahead.

francescool

Im thinking next summer as well :)

Hash

Now that summer is basically over...when is everyone planning to go to Greece again? Is anyone planning to visit for Christmas or Easter??
Nice positive posting.... Yeahhhhhhhh.....I had my Second Pfizer shot this week....as I write going through the side effects.......So let's see what next summer brings! Kalley Mera ollus! ❤️❤️

Reactions: dubai_suzie

dubai_suzie

Nice positive posting.... Yeahhhhhhhh.....I had my Second Pfizer shot this week....as I write going through the side effects.......So let's see what next summer brings! Kalley Mera ollus! ❤️❤️
Congrats!! I hope you get better soon :) so we can all have fun in Greece again

Vangelis

I'm fully vaccinated as well and live in AU, partially locked down at the moment.
I'm hoping to travel to Europe next July but I'm not booking flights until very close to the time I will fly out . Even pre Covid I never book far ahead.
Hey Jerry, hope the borders open up so that we in AU can travel to Greece next year. I'm curious about how you book flights. I usually book for the next Greek summer in Nov/Dec the year before (about 6 months before I fly). That's when the offers seem to be best. I usually fly Emirates and it costs me about $2k per return ticket.

I'd be interested to know how you book your tickets so close to the date and how much they cost you.

All the best,
Vangelis

Jerry s

Hi Vangelis,
You have a P.M.

Hash

Covid update: Greece launches mandatory testing for unvaccinated workers

Seems things are going back to being a little more strict

Greece Tackles Animal Abuse With New Pet Ownership Law !

I thought this is the appropriate place to post as it concerns travellers and summer workers too!We used to see so many abandoned cats and lovely dogs which people bring to the island and leave them behind....my dog Bhoo Bhoo found me by herself,we were the best of friends for many years until she got lost as tears come to my eyes!!😢.....The most saddest part was horses back in late 90s....We had a truly passionate and horse loving keeper from South Africa, after nurturing them, training them,I promoted Horse Back Riding Excursions 🐎.... Really enjoyable experiences for me together working with the Animal Welfare and rescue awareness!

Up to 50% Off on Last Minute cruises in Greece!

An offer not to miss.... Galileo was always docked at Mykonos, She is one of the beautiful Yachts I have seen....Had I been there I would most certainly take up this offer....At this of the year one can negotiate too!👌❤️

Is it easy to rent an automatic car in Greece?

I really really wish I could drive stick, but I just can't...how easy is it to rent automatic? Thanks

Greek PM assures Acropolis Rally is here to stay!

One of the oldest classic event which should be preserved into eternity,I was born in Nairobi Kenya,we had the East African Safari Rally with some extremely tough driving conditions...

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter