1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I've only been to the Palace of the Grandmaster (picture below) but I'd like to see way more of the history on my second trip :) what are some other historical spots?

Palace-of-the-Grand-Master-of-the-Knights-of-Rhodes-720x513.jpg

xmelissaa

Filerimos monastery is amazing! The monastery itself is located near the lively village called Ialyssos. Filerimos Monastery was first built in the 15th century by the Knights of Saint John. Dedicated to the Virgin Mary, the monastery is well known for once housing the famous religious icon, the Virgin of Filerimos.

What are the best spots to check out the Italian architecture in Rhodes?

I was told that there is so much Italian influence in Rhodes! Where exactly can I see the influence? Are there any sites I can visit?

What are the best wines from Rhodes

What are your top pics from the island? I'd love to try more local wines when I visit Rhodes

grapes.jpg

What is the history of the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes?

I'm thinking of adding it to my list for my trip, but I don't really know the history behind it... has anyone visited?

Palace-of-the-Grandmaster-Rhodes-720x481.jpg

What is Paradise Village in Rhodes?

What is Paradise Village in Rhodes? And what can I do there? My cousin said that I have to go once I visit Rhodes. It looks beautiful:

paradies village.jpg

Taking my nephews to the Faliriki waterpark!

You'd think that the waterpark is only for kids but I actually had a great time! We went in the afternoon when it was less crowded and the kids had so much fun. I definitely recommend it! Check this vlog out:

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter