1 - 1 of 1 Posts

nadellii

I love concerts, street musicians and live music in restaurants and bars, especially in Greece. There is nothing more beautiful than bouzouki and klarino. Are there any spots that you know of Thessaloniki?

Is Thessaloniki just as quiet as Athens in August?

I saw another user posting that people shouldn't visit Athens during August because all of the locals are away on vacation and a lot of the businesses are closed. Does this apply for Thessaloniki as well?

What is the climate like in Thessaloniki?

I know that the city is more north so I'm wondering if it's colder than other places in the mainland. I'll be traveling in July...is it chilly in the nighttime, especially by the water?

Spending one day in Thessaloniki

Wondering what to do on a one day trip to Thessaloniki? Check out this one day vlog. What would you do if you had one day in Thessaloniki?

Where can I find live music in Thessaloniki?

I love concerts, street musicians and live music in restaurants and bars, especially in Greece. There is nothing more beautiful than bouzouki and klarino. Are there any spots that you know of Thessaloniki?

Who is Thessaloniki named after?

What is the root of this city's beautiful name? I love it :) Greetings from Melbourne

thessaloniki.jpeg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Thessaloniki photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter