1 - 3 of 3 Posts

efhernandez_

In which area of Santorini do they have ATV rentals? Are you able to drive ATVs throughout the whole island? Any general tips on renting would be super helpful! Thanks

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Here are a few sources if places to rent atvs in Santorini:

Hope it helps and share your photos of riding an atvs if you find one while in Santorini :)

k_tsoukalas

In which area of Santorini do they have ATV rentals? Are you able to drive ATVs throughout the whole island? Any general tips on renting would be super helpful! Thanks

Here's another resource: https://santorini-rentme.com

I always see people with RVs on Santorini and it looks so fun! I have never done it.

The truth about costs in Santorini

Have you ever wanted some insight about the reality of how much you would spend in Santorini? Here's a video that does a pretty good job of showing you what some day-to-day expenses would be. If anyone has some advice on where to go in Santorini that is affordable, please let us know!

Donkey rides through Santorini

This is one of the main tourist attractions on the island! You can take a donkey all the way up or all the way down this long and twisty ledge. This is how the original islanders used to do it in the old days, and still do now!

Are there Santorini hotels that offer non guests to visit their pools?

I am in the process of choosing a hotel to visit in Santorini this summer and it seems that many of the hotels are smaller and more boutique style and don't have pools. Does anyone know if the bigger hotels with pools offer non guest day passes? I would still love to chill by the pool one day and order drinks and snacks to my pool chair. Any advice? Thanks :)

The best place to go scuba diving in Santorini

Santorini is one of the best places to go scuba diving because the island was created from a volcano many years ago which makes the sea life very different from other areas of Greece. There are very unique Coral reef Sandrock formations that have come from the volcano, and as always, the sea is teeming with wildlife. I highly recommend visiting Caldera Lagoon and arranging that you go scuba diving there. There are a few local schools that you should call ahead of time to schedule your slot. Best of luck!
Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter