1 - 2 of 2 Posts

nadellii

My cousin is wondering where she can go with her boyfriend. Does anyone have advice on romantic spots?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your question!

Here are a few great Rhodes travel resources that might help in your trip planning:

Some of the best food spots in Rhodes, Greece

What do you guys think of these food places?

Visit the Lindos Acropolis in Rhodes (Greeces second best Acropolis)!

Many people don't know that there is more than on acropolis!! This one is Rhodes has historical roots from the Ancient Greeks, Byzantines, Knights of Saint John, Turkish, and more. Some parts of the archaeological site are from as early as 300 B.C. when it was an important Doric temple. Now, it is one of the most famous archaeological sites on the island!!

Acropolis-of-Lindos-720x408.jpg

Are there any beaches in Rhodes with lock boxes for valuables?

I really appreciate when beaches have lock boxes (or whatever they're called) with a place to store my phone, keys and wallet at my beach chair while im swimming. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Do you recommend makris tichos beach in Rhodes?

Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies

Why you should visit Ancient Kamiros in Rhodes

Kamiros is a beautiful archeological site that is about 50km from Rhodes Town. I recommend driving there for sure, its always easiest. This town used to be one of the main cities in Rhodes and it was abandoned after it was damaged by an earthquake. I highly suggest visiting if you love history!!

ancient-kamiros-rhodes-900x504.jpg
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter