1 - 6 of 6 Posts

nadellii

My cousin is wondering where she can go with her boyfriend. Does anyone have advice on romantic spots?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your question!

Here are a few great Rhodes travel resources that might help in your trip planning:

k_tsoukalas

My cousin is wondering where she can go with her boyfriend. Does anyone have advice on romantic spots?
Rhodes is a very romantic island! There are a ton of beaches and there is a nightlife scene... most of Greece is romantic, it all depends on what you like to do. What kinds of things do you guys like to do together?

Tpebop

The summer season is over on Rhodes.From Now till April there will be showers & storms.The tourist resorts are closed.Only & few hotels will be open in Rhodes town.

Reactions: knicks_fan87

knicks_fan87

The summer season is over on Rhodes.From Now till April there will be showers & storms.The tourist resorts are closed.Only & few hotels will be open in Rhodes town.
Oh geez, I didn't know that it was stormy weather during this time. Is that for all of Greece or just the region near Rhodes?

Tpebop

All of Greece. It is now winter time.Some places will get SNOW .

___

There will be parades & dancing. To celebrate independence day

My favorite villages to visit in Rhodes

Rhodes has some of the most beautiful villages from any of the Dodecanese islands in my opinion. I love to roam around, take pictures and stumble upon quaint restaurants with amazing locals. This is just my personal list, and of course I'm sure there are many more villages that are equally, if not more beautiful.

1. Lindos
2. Faliraki
3. Theologos
4. Rhodes Town

lot of flooding after 29 December storms

Lindos & Pefkos had a lot of damage .

These are my best Rhodes travel tips

These are my travel tips from having visited Rhodes a couple of times!

-Don't spend all your time at the beach! It's tempting, but there are some really great sites and an amazing village town that are totally worth visiting
-You shouldn't pay top dollar for a hotel just because it has a pool! Many of the beaches are much better than the pools and they also offer great services like food and drink service.
-Bring your own first aid kit. If you need medical attention, it might be difficult to find a pharmacy that's open. There's usually one or two pharmacies that remain open at night or during holidays. If you don't have a car, it will be more difficult to get to them.

Best of luck and enjoy your holidays!

Palace of Grand Masters being converted

work to start soon to convert it into cafe / restaurant .
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter