1 - 3 of 3 Posts

acamp7

My daughter who is 20 wants to go on vacation with her friends in Corfu for the first week of September. She wants to live it up after a sad two years of quarantine and not being able to leave the country. Where is the best place for a young and fun loving girl trip?

Corfu is an amazing Greek island and there are different areas and things to do based on your daughters interests.

Here are a few Corfu travel guide/resources to review with her to figure out which region is better:

My daughter who is 20 wants to go on vacation with her friends in Corfu for the first week of September. She wants to live it up after a sad two years of quarantine and not being able to leave the country. Where is the best place for a young and fun loving girl trip?
Corfu is an excellent choice! I like Corfu because there is a lot to do, not just beaches and nightlife.

Island day trips from Corfu?

I'm currently planning a trip to Corfu and am eager to explore as much as I can in the surrounding areas. I am planning to stay put for the whole time I am in Greece, but I want to do a bit more besides visiting Corfu itself.

I'm particularly interested in:
  • Islands that are easily accessible from Corfu.
  • Recommendations for how to get there (ferry schedules, private boat hires, etc.).
  • Must-see sights or activities on these islands.
Also, if there are any local delicacies or specialties on these islands that I shouldn't miss, I'd love to hear about those too!

Unesco World Heritage Sites of Corfu

I'm currently planning a trip to the beautiful island of Corfu and I'm keen on visiting some of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites that are located there. Being a bit of a history buff, I believe that exploring these sites can give me a deeper understanding of the island's cultural heritage and historical significance.

Could anyone here share more information about the UNESCO site on Corfu? Is there only one? The Corfu Old Town? What should I prioritize to see in Old Town?

Thanks!

Visiting Corfu this Summer

I am thinking to head to Greece this summer and I want to spend my time going places I have either never been before, or have only spent a short amount of time at and I would love to return.

Corfu is on my list. I don't know much about it s I am having a hard time focusing my attention so that I can plan my time. I have about five nights to spend here. My most immediate concern is, do you have any recommendations on where to stay on the island?

Recommendations for the best hikes on Corfu?

I'm currently planning a trip to the beautiful island of Corfu and have heard that it's a paradise for hikers and nature lovers alike. With its stunning landscapes, the Ionian sea's mesmerizing views, and lush trails winding through ancient olive groves, I'm eager to explore some of the island's best hiking trails.

That being said, I'm reaching out to this wonderful community for the insights and experiences of those who have tread these paths before me. Whether you're a seasoned hiker or someone who enjoys leisurely walks amidst nature, I would love to hear your recommendations on finding a good hiking trail. I'd prefer it to be scenic, and it shouldn't be too hard. Other than that, I am open to just about anything!

Thanks in advance!

Top places to see on Corfu advice

I'm planning a trip to Corfu and would love to get some insights from this community. From the breathtaking beaches to the rich historical sites, I'm eager to explore what Corfu has to offer but would like to narrow down my list to ensure I see the top attractions.

Could anyone share their personal favorites or must-see spots in Corfu? I'm interested in both popular tourist destinations and any hidden gems you think shouldn't be missed. Additionally, if there are specific local dishes or restaurants that you believe are quintessential to the Corfu experience, I'd appreciate those recommendations as well.

Thank you in advance for your help!

corfu-greece.jpg
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology.
Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Back