1 - 3 of 3 Posts

acamp7

My daughter who is 20 wants to go on vacation with her friends in Corfu for the first week of September. She wants to live it up after a sad two years of quarantine and not being able to leave the country. Where is the best place for a young and fun loving girl trip?

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Corfu is an amazing Greek island and there are different areas and things to do based on your daughters interests.

Here are a few Corfu travel guide/resources to review with her to figure out which region is better:

k_tsoukalas

My daughter who is 20 wants to go on vacation with her friends in Corfu for the first week of September. She wants to live it up after a sad two years of quarantine and not being able to leave the country. Where is the best place for a young and fun loving girl trip?
Corfu is an excellent choice! I like Corfu because there is a lot to do, not just beaches and nightlife.

Are taxis available at the Corfu airport late at night?

I don't have anyone to pick me up, and my flight lands at 11pm, are there taxis waiting in the stand?

Palaia Peritheia is Corfus ghost town

This place used to be the richest village on the entire island on the entire island, but today there are only empty houses and churches left with no inhabitants. Super eery but great for a visit to see how people once lived. check it out!

Best museums in Paleokastritsa Corfu (in my opinion)

My first favourite is the Byzantine museum, Casa Parlante and then lastly the Archeological museum. Are there any others that you guys like?

Has anyone been to Nissaki beach? Its the best!

I love this beach so much! Its one of the most underrated beaches in Corfu in my opinion!

Nissaki-Beach-720x480.jpg
Share and discuss your Corfu photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter