1 - 6 of 6 Posts

greggd12

Are there any swanky restaurants or clubs that would be great for us celebrating New Year's and New Year's Eve in Mykonos? I would love to be somewhere that has great energy and perhaps fireworks and great food. I've had a really stressful year and I would love to celebrate the new year with a bang! Please let me know if you are in Mykonos, I would love to receive any recommendations from locals or those who frequently visit!

corfujan

You know what, I have no clue - I am most in tune with what's going on in Corfu. When I tried to look online to help you out, I found this article:

Reactions: knicks_fan87

k_tsoukalas

I have never done New Year's in Greece! Maybe something here will help you?

Did anyone here send New Year's in Mykonos? If so, what was it like?

Reactions: knicks_fan87

knicks_fan87

Hash

Are there any swanky restaurants or clubs that would be great for us celebrating New Year's and New Year's Eve in Mykonos? I would love to be somewhere that has great energy and perhaps fireworks and great food. I've had a really stressful year and I would love to celebrate the new year with a bang! Please let me know if you are in Mykonos, I would love to receive any recommendations from locals or those who frequently visit!
Sorry I opened this too late....I have so behind in catching up...I would have been able to help you as I have friends living there.....Did you make it to Mykonos?... Gronia Pollla from Thailand...

Mykonos Bar Taken To Court By American Tourists For Charging €600 For Two Drinks And A Meze !

Sadly nothing directly will happen to this place..... and no-one has the power to shut them down......yes they will be fined...so what?....There are countless negative reviews on Tripadvisor which I have already posted.....the way I have understood this is that they believe this is media exposure to enhance further business....I have lived and worked in Tourism Industry in various parts and I must say this is spectacularly show biz style negative PR ..... ripping off Travellers is not new in Mykonos.....I will ask my friends who are born and live there what the motives are behind this to allow this situation get out of control....
https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/06/02/mykonos-bar-american-tourists/

Passenger locator form

I have read PLF no longer required for Greece. Does this apply for Mykonos also ?

Is Mykonos noisy at night?

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to see all of the nightlife in Mykonos when I visit this summer, but I am a little concerned about the noise level at night past 2 am. Is it still noisy at this time? I don't stay out too too late, and I would love to be able to get some sleep after I come back home from the day. What is everyones experience? And is every area noisy? Or is the nightlife located in a central place that is easy to avoid when booking a hotel? Thank you in advance!!

Did you know that Mykonos has its own historical library?

Many people wouldn't think to visit a library on their vacation, but I do suggest stopping by just to check it out. Besides being a party town, Mykonos has so many beautiful aspects of Greek culture that shouldn't be missed out on. In the library, you'll be able to see many different books outlining the history and culture of Greece. The library is a historical municipal library, meaning that their books focus on preserving the history of Greece. The address to the library is Kampani 2, Mikonos (Kampani Mansion, Ag. Kyriaki Square, 846 00, Greece

Check it out!

Even Petro the Pelican loves Beautiful Koristia in Mykonos!😂😂😘😘

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter