1 - 5 of 5 Posts

mastichas09

I must admit that one of the best parts of traveling is going shopping!! Where are the best places to go to in Rhodes? And please don't recommend the very touristy areas, I'm looking for high quality and local Greek products. Thanks!

Tpebop

You will not do better than Rhodes New Town.Many high end shops where the trendy Greeks also shop.

You will not do better than Rhodes New Town.Many high end shops where the trendy Greeks also shop.
I love the nea poli!!

k_tsoukalas

greeceluvl74

I found this list on Tripadvisor to be interesting. Does anyone here have an experience with these places? Last time I was in Rhodes, I honestly wasn't paying much attention to shop names, just areas. And I agree, I enjoyed Nea Poli, as well.

Do you recommend makris tichos beach in Rhodes?

Is this beach nice? Does anyone have any pictures they could post? Im not very trusting of pictures I see online posted by travel agencies

Hike Mount Profitis Ilias in Rhodes :)

This is the third highest mountain in Rhodes and one of the best places to hike on the island

Where is the best place for young couples in Rhodes?

My cousin is wondering where she can go with her boyfriend. Does anyone have advice on romantic spots?

Why you should visit Ancient Kamiros in Rhodes

Kamiros is a beautiful archeological site that is about 50km from Rhodes Town. I recommend driving there for sure, its always easiest. This town used to be one of the main cities in Rhodes and it was abandoned after it was damaged by an earthquake. I highly suggest visiting if you love history!!

ancient-kamiros-rhodes-900x504.jpg

Is "12 Nissia" in Rhodes a good gastronomic restaurant?

I've heard a lot about this restaurant, has anyone ever been? Is it any good?
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter