1 - 7 of 7 Posts

dubai_suzie

One of my nephews is thinking to propose to his girlfriend on their vacation to Greece but he doesn’t know where to do it. Any advice?

Reactions: Hash

Worldwide Greeks Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Wow what a question!

I think it really depends on the interests of your nephew and his girlfriend. Also, what part of Greece they will be visiting? If you give us a little more information, I am happy to give some suggestions :)

Hash

One of my nephews is thinking to propose to his girlfriend on their vacation to Greece but he doesn’t know where to do it. Any advice?
Wow exactly from me too!.... this is a difficult one...... write some pointers and let us see what we can come up with...

Tough question and you'll get a million different answers.... When your nephew envisions proposing, where does he see it happening - does he want to propose somewhere up high, on the beach, in a nice restaurant, etc..?

dubai_suzie

Tough question and you'll get a million different answers.... When your nephew envisions proposing, where does he see it happening - does he want to propose somewhere up high, on the beach, in a nice restaurant, etc..?
Thanks for your comment!! He said he wanted somewhere with an amazing view, and not at a restaurant because his girlfriend is a pretty private person

Hash

Thanks for your comment!! He said he wanted somewhere with an amazing view, and not at a restaurant because his girlfriend is a pretty private person
So are we talking about Santorini?🤔.......may be end part of September to avoid all the overload.....

k_tsoukalas

Do they have a place in Greece they've been that is special to them? I would do it somewhere at sunset - like on Santorini or Mykonos. But, it all depends on what they like!

Did you know that Greek pharmacies sell self covid test for for 5 euros?

We don't have self covid tests in Canada so I didn't even know they existed! This is an amazing way for tourists and locals to keep in check if they have any symptoms. You can get them at any pharmacy for a super low price!!! How great :)

Greece is 3rd Most Searched Destination for post-Covid-19 Travel

Next 4 Weeks Crucial for Greek Tourism, Says Minister

When is low tide in Greece?

We were at the beach yesterday and the tide was pretty low (picture below). When is high tide and low tide? Thanks!!
Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.56 PM.png

Check out the full moon in Greece!

This was taken in Porto Rafti last night :) We finally got a good view by the beach

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.57.50 PM.png
Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter