1 - 5 of 5 Posts

efhernandez_

Are there any hidden spots I can hike to so I can catch a view like this?

OiaSunset-720x478.jpg

My favourite place to watch the sunset isIMG_20200710_181609_571.jpg the lighthouse at akrotiri .Its more quite and tranquil than any other spot in Santorini.

k_tsoukalas

Oia is known for having the best sunset in Santorini but it isn't hidden. During peak tourist season the village fills up with people anticipating sunset. However, you can find spots in Oia that aren't as busy. For example, if you are staying in a villa overlooking the water, you might be able to have a spectacular view without leaving your outdoor patio! It's worth it to take the extra step of booking a sunset-facing room so that you don't need to go very far to see a nice sunset.

LetsBookTravel

As said above, Oia is the most famous location for the sunset. However, since you are on a island, you can catch the famous sunset from various locations, just facing west. You can also book one of the several sunset cruises that are organised during summer (April to November) and most of them set anchor below Oia to admire the sunset avoiding crowds.

Vangelis

You might like to take an evening yacht trip to the hot springs then you can watch the sunset from the yacht as you have dinner.

Does anyone have pictures of Easter and the anastasi in Santorini?

I've seen some beautiful pictures of Santorini during Easter. Do you have any pictures from Easter and anastasi in Santorini?

What are the most famous/best Santorini wines?

Any wine recommendations for Santorini? I’ll be visiting soon and I want to see what all the hype is about and get a taste of the wines from the source!! Any winery tips would also be appreciated!

The beautiful Zoodochos Pigi Cave

I've always wanted to visit the natural springs in the Zoodochos Pigi Cave! If any of you have been please let me know if you would go again!

zoodochos-pigi-cave-santorini-720x477.jpg

What is the best museum in Santorini?

Has anyone been to any museums in Santorini? The architecture of this museum I visited is so great, I visited a few years back but I can't remember the name. I'd love to visit more when I go back.

santorini-museums-768x512.jpg

Drop your Santorini sunset pics!

I would love to see your Santorini pics!! Drop them in this thread :) I'll go first

Santorini-Sunset-720x480.jpg

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter