1 - 3 of 3 Posts

xmelissaa

Hi everyone! My friend is turning 35 next year and we're planning a surprise trip for her to Greece! She loves wineries, exploring and fancy dinners. What island or destination is best for a group of 7 people to celebrate? Thanks in advance!

paharo45

Sounds like she would love Santorini!!! It's so elegant and has a lot of fun adventurous stuff to do like going on ATV's and hiking the volcano. It really is the best of both worlds

Reactions: xmelissaa

xmelissaa

Hmmmm maybe Skopelos? It's so beautiful and pretty lowkey

Does anyone know when Greece is reopening?

I am a little confused with all of the info floating around on the internet. Does anyone know what's actually going to happen and when Greece will properly reopen?

What's your favorite airline to use to travel from the U.S. to Greece?

Im planning my tip to Greece now and I'd love to hear your experience about which airlines are better or worse. I find long trips super tiring so I want to make sure my experience is a good as possible. THanks

Should I get a new sim card to have data in Greece?

What do you guys do when you travel to Greece? Do you get a prepaid sim card when you visit? And which phone providers do you recommend?

What is the destination in Greece for a honeymoon?

Where is the best spot? I'm looking for something romantic and secluded :) thanks

What are the best souvenirs to get someone from Greece?

I'm planning to travel to Athens and Zakynthos this summer! What are some classic (but not corny) souvenirs that I can bring back from Greece? :) thanks

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Sign up for a free account and share your thoughts, photos, questions about Greek food, travel and culture!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter