1 - 3 of 3 Posts

acamp7

I've seen so many pictures of stray cats in Santorini, they're so cute! But why are there so many?

The truth is that most of the cats you see are not stray.Most of them are taken care of by someone local..but spend most of the time outdoors.

Reactions: blopez34

blopez34

I think it's just because there isn't a formal way for the island to take care of them. I know that in the US we have animal control but I don't think Santorini has that. There really isn't a reason for it anyways ahha

What is the best museum in Santorini?

Has anyone been to any museums in Santorini? The architecture of this museum I visited is so great, I visited a few years back but I can't remember the name. I'd love to visit more when I go back.

santorini-museums-768x512.jpg

Has anyone been to the Santorini cultural village?

Hey guys, I heard that they opened up the Santorini cultural village a few years back, have any of you been? If so what was it like? Was it worth it?

The famous grey sand of Cape Columbo, Santorini

This is a must visit beach in Santorini! The sand is grey from the volcano which is what makes the beach so unique, its my favorite

capecolumbo.jpg

The beautiful Zoodochos Pigi Cave

I've always wanted to visit the natural springs in the Zoodochos Pigi Cave! If any of you have been please let me know if you would go again!

zoodochos-pigi-cave-santorini-720x477.jpg

Does anyone have pictures of Easter and the anastasi in Santorini?

I've seen some beautiful pictures of Santorini during Easter. Do you have any pictures from Easter and anastasi in Santorini?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Santorini photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter