1 - 3 of 3 Posts
5 hours of some of the best Greek music! I play this in the background while I'm working or doing chores around the house, it's so great and really gives me kefi ahaha

Reactions: nm1999

nm1999

amazing!! thanks for sharing

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
5 hours of some of the best Greek music! I play this in the background while I'm working or doing chores around the house, it's so great and really gives me kefi ahaha

Great mix!! Here is another Greek music playlist to check out too :)

Why do Greeks smash plates?

I never really understood this concept....can someone explain it to me?

Best Greek music mix!

How to dance kalamatiano!

This is one Greek dance that always confuses me and I find myself googling the moves before every Greek party that I go to. I hope this video helps!!

Where can I buy Greek tsokara shoes?

I've always loved these shoes. I've been told they're called tsokara but I'm not sure what they're called in English. They're a woman's sandal made of a hard wood material and with a strip going along the top. Does anyone know where I can find this online?

They look exactly like this picture below but usually I thought they'd be cheaper

How much of modern Greek traditions are based in ancient Greece?

I wonder how much of modern Greek culture is based on the Byzantine and Ottoman empire and how much is from ancient Greece. I'm not Greek but my husband is and I'm trying to learn more about the culture, any help and opinions from all of you have been super helpfuL!

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss Greek traditions related to Greek weddings, christenings, dance & holidays!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter