1 - 4 of 4 Posts

tomipark

Hey everyone, I am thinking of traveling to Mykonos this year but I know that the island is known for partying and bars aka a lot of people in close spaces. Is there still stuff to do in Mykonos while social distancing and staying covid friendly?

nickstamoulis

Administrator
Staff member
Great question!

My thought is spend as much time outside as possible (with the amazing beaches in Mykonos), it should not be hard to do! This should make it easier for nice, outdoor social distancing!

83A5DB5B-236C-4D73-BB0F-7B4AC0DF480C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: redsoxdw_

redsoxdw_

Yes! If you're careful enough, it can be achieved. I would recommend staying in the town (and not going to bars and clubs) and going during the off-season. Your best bet is June and September.

Reactions: auroracoor1

auroracoor1

I would be pretty careful, small islands aren't really the best place to socially distance. Maybe getting an airbnb over a hotel would be a bit of a safer option. Good luck!

I only have 24 hours in Mykonos! What should I do?

I'm traveling on a budget this summer, but I thought Mykonos is a must see especially since I'm single and in my 20s. I only have 24 hours to see this beautiful island, what do you all recommend?

Best instagram worthy spots in Mykonos?

Hi!! I'm trying to find the places in Mykonos with the best views and photoshoot opportunities. I love taking pictures when traveling, and I want to capture the beauty of Mykonos. Do you know of any churches, old buildings, or cliffs that are great for pictures? Here's an example of a photo I took on the mainland a while back. Thanks!

mainland.jpg

I love Mykonos…but I might need a day trip to rest from this partying

Don't get me wrong, I love Mykonos… but I think I'll want a bit of an escape. My friends and I have planned a trip for one week to celebrate our college reunion of 25 years but in my opinion we're far too old to be partying every night. Any advice for a great but relaxing day trip?

What's the best time to visit Mykonos?

Hey everyone! What are some of your Mykonos traveling experiences? When is the best time to go?

Can Mykonos be fun while social distancing?

Hey everyone, I am thinking of traveling to Mykonos this year but I know that the island is known for partying and bars aka a lot of people in close spaces. Is there still stuff to do in Mykonos while social distancing and staying covid friendly?

SHARE THIS BELOW:

Share and discuss your Mykonos photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology. Join WorldwideGreeks.com here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Follow WorldwideGreeks.com:
Facebook Instagram Twitter