1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Hello

We are coming to Pefkos next week, we have been before and we love it there!

I have filled out my PLF form and got confirmation , all good, but I am concerned as it clearly says only one form per household - and asks me to add anyone who is family to the form (but is a partner I am not married to classed as family)? However to add a non family it assumes they are not the same household, so I am confused!

We are both double vaccinated (25/5/21 so past two weeks by our arrive to Rhodes) and it only asked for my details of vaccination, and only my passport , that concerns me - how do they know whether my partner is also double vaccinated , or bringing a PCR test etc, or will they just ask him (both of us ) on arrival? We both have the NHS App on our phones which confirms our double vaccination so it is easy to show, my concern is that it hasn't asked anything about him , just me as the main form filler!

Thank you and sorry to bother you!

We can't wait to come, we have booked all the ridiculous tests we need to return home - yes ridiculous as we are double vaccinated and Greece welcomes us, but sadly our vaccines are irrelevant when returning to the UK, but we have paid for the tests, all ready and can't wait to come !

Thank you for reading and sorry to be a nuisance.

Kind regards

Tracey

Hi Tracey Jane,

Thanks so much for stopping by WorldwideGreeks.com and your post!

Based on how you described this, I would say household should work fine and not to worry about it. Just to be safe, I would recommend asking your question to the source that you received this paperwork (was it in the EU, Greece or local in Rhodes).

Enjoy your trip to Greece and thanks again!

Hi Tracey Jane,

Thanks so much for stopping by WorldwideGreeks.com and your post!

Based on how you described this, I would say household should work fine and not to worry about it. Just to be safe, I would recommend asking your question to the source that you received this paperwork (was it in the EU, Greece or local in Rhodes).

Enjoy your trip to Greece and thanks again!
Hi

Thank.you for your response. I did the PLF via gov.gr. I will see if I can find how to message them and ask. It may be that the form my partner did can be cancelled.

Tracey

Nightlife in Rhodes - Faliraki

I have some friends who went to Rhodes last year and they said they observed that Faliraki has some good nightlife. Is this true?

Could anyone share some insider tips or personal experiences about the best spots to enjoy the evening?

Specifically, I’m looking for:
  • Clubs that have a great atmosphere and awesome music.
  • Bars or pubs where I can meet new people and have some good conversation.
  • Any places known for live music or unique entertainment.
I will only be there for a few days and I might only have a night to spend doing that kind of thing before I move on to another part of Greece. Trying to see a lot this time.

rhodes-greece.jpg

Visiting Ancient Ramiro's on Rhodes

I realized I have never seen this site and I am traveling with history buffs. I thought I'd ask you all for some advice:

1. Best Time to Visit: What’s the best time of year to explore Ancient Kamiros to avoid the crowds but still enjoy good weather?
  2. Getting There: Are there public transportation options available, or would renting a vehicle be advisable? Any tips on parking or the best times to arrive?
  3. Must-Sees: Within the site, are there any particular spots or artifacts that are a must-see? I'm interested in capturing some great photos and soaking in the history.
  4. Tour. Should I take a tour? Anything to recommend?

Taking a boat trip around Rhodes?

Has anyone ever taken a boat trip around the island of Rhodes?

From what I've researched, there are a plethora of options, from luxurious yachts to quaint sailing boats, each promising an unforgettable journey across the Aegean Sea. 🌊

What I'm Looking For:

• Recommendations for boat tour companies you trust.
  • Tips on hidden gems and must-see spots along the coastline or nearby islets.
  • Any advice on the best time of day or year for smooth sailing.
  • Insights on what to bring apart from the obvious (sunscreen, hat, camera—you get the drift).
Anything you can help me with is very much appreciated!

Traveling to Rhodes this Year?

I have a friend who was supposed to go to Rhodes this year as part of a cruise. This isn't until September. She saw about the fires and is freaking out a little bit. The cruise company hasn't been in touch yet.

Do you guys have any advice on what she should do, so I can pass it along to her? She's not online much so I thought I'd post this for her.

Update on Rhodes after the fires?

I know that Rhodes had a rough summer. I am starting to think about planning my trip to Greece for September 2024. I don't know yet what my plan is, but I always wanted to go to Rhodes to see the Lindos Acropolis area and the Knights of Saint John. I have some people in my party who are history buffs and they would be thrilled if we finally went. We didn't go last year because of all that was going on in the island.

But, I am starting to see Rhodes appear again on Cruise itineraries, and cruising might be a possibility for us because we will be traveling with multiple generations.

For those of you who know the island well, or even might know people on the island, what do you think?
Share and discuss your Rhodes photos, questions and experiences!

WorldwideGreeks.com is a free online forum community where people can discuss Greek food, travel, traditions, history and mythology.
Join Worldwide Greeks here!

JOIN COMMUNITY FOR FREE

LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Back